The Lowell School Parent Association (PA) is the official organization of parents working with our school administration in enhancing the educational experience and environment for our children. Our activities make a positive contribution to the quality of the education, student life, and spirit of the Lowell Family. Thank you to all our parents and families who helped make each school year such a success, and a warm welcome to our new parents. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions and/or your suggestions. We look forward to working closely with you and your child during the school year.
- Includes all The Lowell School families
- Helps further the mission and ideals of The Lowell School
- Supports the financial well-being of Lowell through fundraising activities including our major annual fundraiser “Love for Lowell”
- Serves as a networking opportunity for parents to share views and opinions with the school’s leadership
- Meets during the school year and partakes in mini-workshops and/or guest speaker presentations
- Sponsors and organizes a variety of fundraising activities and events for the school community comprised of students, parents and staff. This includes: Scholastic Book Fair (Elementary/Middle School and High School), Family social events/outings, and more.